Here's how Acting Lessons can help you through the Pandemic
We are now six months into the pandemic. Broadway has come to a screeching halt. We have no idea when it's coming back. Performing opportunities around the globe are scarcer than ever. But this doesn't mean that we should let our craft lie fallow.
Here are a few reasons for taking acting lessons while the world is on fire:
- The world of theatre is chaos as it is, use this time to practice under stressful conditions so the reality of it won't catch you off-guard later.
- This is the perfect time to find your own style and create unique renditions because you aren't caught up in rehearsals for a certain role.
- We are living in a highly traumatic year. I'm inviting you into a safe space to practice your craft and find a sense of normalcy.
- Focusing on long-term goals will have a positive effect on your mental health. Let's explore the virtual stage to belt our hearts out and feel all the feels.
- Our craft is a muscle we need to flex on a regular basis. We need to stay in shape to be ready for our return to the theatre stage.
I have created The 16 Bar Bootcamp which is open to all musical theatre performers out there who’d like to deepen their understanding of storytelling while the world is on fire. This is for the actors who want to find their artistic self without the pressure of upcoming auditions. This is for everyone looking for a safe space to make art together.
The Early Bird offer ends on Wednesday. Book by then to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer. Get the whole course for only $350. If you book later, the price will rise to the regular rate of $480.
I hope to see you there! 😊